Monday, May 2, 2011

last paper! Check

I am on the final leg (just 3 pages to go!) of my last paper here at UNCW. I have been remaining calm, thanks to "Stay Calm," "Be Calm," and "Remain Calm," being built into my Task list.  On Gmail, you can easily operate your own techie to-do list.  I've been using this the whole year to organize my life.  It's my favorite thing to do when I have the unsettling feeling of a lot of things coming up that I need to juggle. I think it's better than pen and paper b/c you have an endless sheet and its nice and neat.  Plus, you still get the satisfaction of slashing through an item you've completed once you check the box next to it before you press the garbage bin icon to throw it away.   Often I list my full agenda for the next several days, complete with start times.  Though it sounds like a rigid way to live, it actually allows me relaxing time and free time because I get everything done that I need to.  As great as this is, I am looking forward to not making Tasks lists after I put the slash through "graduate"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment